20 Things You May Not Know About Me
Hello again :) Since it is almost a new season for a fresh start, I really wanted to get my blog going again consistently! So, I thought this kind of post would be necessary so that I just don't seem like a random chick you follow on the gram and also for y'all to get to know me a little better.. I also LOVE talking and hearing from y'all so if there is anything we have in common, leave a comment on my Instagram post! :)
1. There is not a shade of pink that I don't like.. can you tell? ;)
2. Fall is my favorite season.. the crisp air, changing colors of the trees, football.. LOVE.
3. A lit candle, fireplace, music, and good conversation is my idea of a perfect night.
4. Sunsets.. just, sunsets.
5. Although I love the beach, I would choose the snowy mountains any day of the week. There's something about the silence and serenity I just adore.
6. Most embarrassing moment was in middle school. I was singing in the 7th grade talent show with a group of 3 girls and decided to get my first spray tan the night before and was completely orange and it was to this date the worst spray tan I've ever had... not to mention the color our group coordinated to wear was PEACH..
7. I can't stick to a diet for more than a week or two because I love queso too much.
8. I overanalyze almost everything.
9. I have a million freckles.
10. A vase full of fresh flowers makes my heart flutter.
11. My dream car is a 1972 red Ford pickup. Fun fact: Joshua told me after he proposed that he was going to get one to fix up for me and drive to the lake to have a picnic and propose in the bed of the truck, but he didn't have enough time before he left for Chicago... Not sure why he told me this.
12. I can sing.
13. There's not a better feeling for me than driving down Tennessee backroads with the windows down and country music at full blast.
14. I love buying and making gifts for people. Nothing makes me happier than finding the perfect gift for someone!
15. I wrote a book in 4th grade and won a county title.
16. I am part Czech.
17. I met Taylor Swift at my brother's high school soccer game.. She actually went to my high school and right before she became a superstar and her first album came out, she was sitting in the bleachers of a Hendersonville High School soccer game and I went and talked to her and got a picture with her. Her parents' house is a mile around the corner from my parents' house!
18. I cry during every movie or commercial.. it never fails.
19. I can't stand the sound of styrofoam rubbing together.. I literally just cringed at the thought of the sound. aierfaelrgnaisar; gahhhh it's horrendous.
20. Favorite advice I've ever gotten: "Rise above it." My grandfather lived by this and taught us to always be the bigger person in any given situation.