10 Drugstore Beauty Products I Use Daily
Although I love my fancier foundations and beauty products, I don't feel as if every product you use on a daily basis needs to break the bank. In fact, a lot of the beauty products I use every single day are things you can pick up during a good ole stroll through Target! So, I want to share with you guys my favorite products that I use daily and that I am loving right now! College girl planning a wedding here... gotta ball on a budget ya feel????
1. Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser: I use this every night to take my makeup off and I absolutely love the feeling. It is super moisturizing and creamy and feels like magic on my skin. I wet my face a little and massage this into my skin and neck and then wipe all of my makeup off with a wet warm washcloth.
2. Ecotools Facial Cleansing Brush: I just picked this up from Target a few weeks ago and I am absolutely obsessed with it! AND it's under 5 bucks.. so yes, I love it even more. It is the cutest little face cleansing brush that you can easily throw in a makeup bag if you are on the go! It's not electric, which I don't mind because I've had those before and they just die all the time or the brush stops spinning after I've had it for a while. After I take my makeup off with my Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser, I just squirt a some of my face wash on my little brush and scrub away. My face feels SO clean afterwards and I never have a drop of makeup on my skin!
3. Micellar Cleansing Water: I just recently starting using this and this stuff is magic! When I wake up in the morning, I immediately put some of this on a cotton pad and wipe my face before I wash my face and was amazed with what comes off just from sleeping! It's basically like magnetic water that get's all the dirt and oil off of your skin and it makes my face feel so fresh and clean afterwards. Try it, you'll be amazed at what comes off your skin!!
4. Nivea Cocoa Butter In-Shower Body Lotion: I love love love using this after I wash my body, especially after shaving.. It makes your legs feel like a baby's booty and smells heavenly
5. Neutrogena Deep Clean Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Face Mask: I obviously don't use this every single day, but I had to include in this post because I use it so often and love it! I have normal to dry skin and this masks feels so cold and hydrating and it really cleans my skin! I love taking a hot shower and applying this after washing my face.
6. Tresemme Extra Hold Mousse: Onto hair.. I get so many questions regarding my hair and this is one of my go-to favorite products that I've used for about 6 years. When my hair is towel dried, I apply this in my roots and then throughout the ends if I am curling my hair and want it to stay all day. I have fine hair, so this really brings texture and grit to my hair so that my curls will last! Love this stuff!
7. Conair 1.5 inch Curling Iron: Okay.. so this is the #1 question that I receive on the daily and I can promise you it doesn't take a $100 dollar curling iron to get beautiful curls. I have used expensive curling irons plenty of times and this one is still my everyday go-to! I love bigger soft curls, so the 1.5 inch is the perfect size! And y'all, this is under $15..
8. NYX Professional Makeup HD Banana Finishing Powder: I have used the Laura Mercier setting powder and I think I like this even better.. Someone actually compared this one to the Anastasia Beverly Hills and I can agree that it works just as well! After my foundation and concealer, I apply this under my eyes and it really brightens my dark circles.
9. Loreal Voluminous Mascara: Used this for years and will forever be my go-to. I get the Blackest Black!
And that's all for now! If y'all have any questions, feel free to DM me or comment on my last Instagram post! I love sharing my favorite beauty products with y'all! Until next time..