Your Christmas Wish List 2020
Hi guys! Who's ready for the holidays?! I know I am after this year, ha! I asked you all what you wanted for Christmas and what was on YOUR wishlist and got so many great recommendations. Tons of you wanted me to share what other people had on their wishlist so I decided to put it all in one place for you. As always, thank you so much for shopping through my links :) so grateful for each and every one of you!
Photos above are clickable / shoppable!
- Winc Wine Subscription
- Pura Diffuser Set (stay tuned on may page for a 30% coupon code coming!)
- Eufy cordless vacuum & robovac (also stay tuned on my stories - I get coupon codes regularly!)
- Chunky knit blanket
- Cooled weighted blanket
- Ember mug (heats coffee - never microwave your coffee again!)
- Wine holder / bluetooth speaker
- The Hotel essential oil (smells like an expensive hotel.. great stocking stuffer!)
- Hatch Restore ( clock connects to phone to create any mood & even has a sunrise alarm light that gently gets brighter as you awake.)
- Frame TV ( I want one so bad!! ) - Instapots - linked these two Black Friday Deals! One is an Instapot duo!
- Gel Nail Set
- Lip Sets ( linked my favorite holiday sets that everyone will LOVE)
- Makeup Brushes (linked some awesome holiday sets!)
- Makeup Mirror (this one has bluetooth to listen to music also!)
- Eyeshadow palettes ( linked my 2 go to's)
- Laneige Lip Balm Set (saw this one quite a few times)
- Skincare - linked Tula holiday sets for y'all (use code BREANASMITH for 15% off!), a First Aid Beauty Set that is AMAZING (I use half of those products daily and they're a great price point), and a wonderful anti-aging set!
- Earrings - got a lot of requests for everyday earrings so I linked my favorite huggies that I wear ALL the time. One pair is thicker than the other. - Lack of Color hats - saw many requests for these. I just bought the Navy which is so gorgeous in person and looks BOMB with a pair of dark denim.
- Wallets / Everyday Bags - linked a bunch of my faves!
- Beanies / Scarves - these sold out so fast from Abercrombie last year! My faves.
- Workout bands / weights - linked bands that DON'T slip! these are the best! And the weights I linked can be adjustable dumbbells and also have a bar to attach to become a barbell.
- Apple Watch
- Yoga mat with strap (this has almost 25,000 views on amazon!)
- Luggage - The white Delsie luggage is a huge fave and on sale on Prime. Also linked an affordable set thats super cute.
- Camera - Several of you said you wanted a Canon Rebel so I found this set on sale on QVC. Also linked my Instax Camera that I LOVE! Great for capturing memories.
- Target & Aerie have so many cute lounge pieces right now!
- Uggs - linked mini and the classic shorts. There's a mini pair dupe that are actually made my ugg's sister brand thats less than $80!
- Vespa's - these are on my list!
- Golden goose dupes - saw this a lot. Steve Madden has tons of great options.
- Classic every day bootie - linked the most popular pair this year and dupes.